Nomination Deadline: May 1st
Outstanding Faculty Awards are given each year by the Committee on Student Members to Faculty Advisors who have demonstrated outstanding leadership and support to their ASCE Student Chapter.
- Joel Burken, Ph.D., P.E., M.ASCE, Missouri University of Science and Technology
- Advisor must be an ASCE member in good standing at the time of application.
- Advisor must be serving as a Faculty Advisor with an established ASCE Student Chapter at the time of nomination
- Advisor must have demonstrated outstanding dedication and commitment to ASCE student members and emphasized the value of ASCE involvement during college and after graduation.
- Nomination may come from another Faculty Advisor, a Practitioner Advisor, Department Head, Section/Branch Officer, or student chapter member.
- More than 1 advisor may be nominated from a student chapter.
To nominate, submit a completed nomination form and a personal statement from a student or other advisor.
The name of the submitted file shall follow this format:
(FA) - Last Name of Nominee - Name of University.pdf
Send submissions to [email protected] no later than 5 PM EDT, May 1.