Nomination Deadline: December 8th
Awarded to a younger member who has demonstrated leadership potential in private sector civil engineering.
- Nominees for the individual awards must be current ASCE members. The nominees should be active in their Section or Branch Younger Member Group or active in Section activities in those Sections or Branches that have yet to establish a Younger Member Group. Selection of the award winners will be based primarily upon their accomplishments.
- The time span considered for the award activity during the ASCE fiscal year - October 1 to September 30.
- Younger Members nominated for multiple awards will be considered for the most prestigious award for which they are nominated.
- Active members of Committee on Younger Members shall not be eligible for awards.
- Awards will be presented at the awards banquet during the Younger Member Council Annual Meeting.
- Deadline for nomination forms: December 8
Online nominations must be completed and submitted in a single session. All nomination materials must be submitted in English. Nominations are required to be submitted online; mailed forms will no longer be accepted. For questions, please contact [email protected].
To complete the online application, you must have the following:
- Nominee demographics
- Candidate headshot
- Signed Endorsement Form
All application requirements must be fulfilled and submitted by December 8th at 5:00 pm (EST).
Incomplete applications will not be considered.