The SEI President’s Award was established in 2008. The award, which may be given annually, is given at the discretion of the President of the Structural Engineering Institute of ASCE to recognize exemplary contributions to the success of SEI.
- 2020: David Winbern Cocke
- The Award shall recognize an individual member(s) of the Structural Engineering Institute of the American Society of Civil Engineers who has/have made significant contributions to the development of SEI or its programs.
- It is intended that not more than 1 award is made each year.
- The award shall be conferred at the initiative of the President of SEI, who may consider recommendations from any source in concurrence with the SEI Board of Governors.
- The award shall be presented at the annual Structures Congress, or at other suitable occasions at the option of the President.