Nomination Deadline: November 1st
To recognize and honor a person, persons, organization or organizations for outstanding achievements in and contributions to the advancement of the field of air transportation engineering. This award is administered by the Transportation & Development Institute (T&DI).
- 2022: Geoffrey Gosling, Ph.D., M.ASCE
- This annual award is given to an individual who has provided special contributions to the field of air transport engineering and the enhancement of the Society’s activities in that field.
- The award is limited to Society members or T&DI members of any grade.
- The award consists of a plaque and a certificate suitably inscribed to describe the name of the recipient and the circumstances of the award. Funding is provided in the budget of the event when a presentation is to be made.
- The recipient of the award is selected by the T&DI Awards Committee and approved by the T&DI Board of Governors.
To nominate, submit the following:
- A cover letter signed by the nominator
- The nominee's resume or CV
- Two (2) letters of recommendation (required)
- An additional letter of recommendation (optional)
Nominations are accepted electronically through November 1. To nominate a candidate, click the button below.