Nomination Deadline: November 1st
To recognize and honor a person, persons, organization or organizations for outstanding achievements in, and contributions to the advancement of the field of air transportation engineering. This award is administered by the Transportation & Development Institute (T&DI).
- 2021: Imad L. Al-Qadi, B.S., M.S., Ph.D.
- The award may be given annually to a person or persons who during the period preceding the award become worthy of special commendation for contributions to the field of air transport engineering, and the enhancement of the Society's activities in that field.
- The award is limited to members of the Society of any grade of membership.
- The award consists of a plaque and a certificate suitably inscribed to describe the name of the recipient and the circumstances of the award. Funding is provided in the budget of the event when a presentation is to be made.
- The recipient of the award is selected by the Executive Committee of the Air Transport Division.
To nominate, submit the following:
- A cover letter, signed by the nominator
- An Official Award Nomination form (PDF)
- The nominee's CV or biographical information
- 2 or 3 letters of recommendation (max)
- Deadline to submit a nomination is November 1.
You can submit your nomination electronically to [email protected], or by mail to:
ASCE Honors and Awards
1801 Alexander Bell Drive
Reston, VA 20191