Nomination Deadline: October 1st
The Service to the Institute Award is given in recognition of extensive and outstanding service to the Institute. Recipients need not be members of ASCE.
- 2022: William F. Ritter, Ph.D., P.E., D.WRE, F.ASCE, F.EWRI, M.ASABE
- Nomination Submission: Nominations can come from any technical or administrative committee or from individuals on an "at large" basis. To nominate a peer for this award you need to submit your nominations to the appropriate EWRI Council Awards Committee chair by October 1st. At large nominations must be submitted to the Awards Committee no later than October 1st.
- In the event that no nominations are received by October 1st. The appropriate EWRI Council Awards Committee may formulate a recommendation of its own or decline to submit a nomination.
- The award prize is a framed certificate.
To nominate, submit the following:
- Submit a complete EWRI Awards Nomination form (PDF) to [email protected].
You can submit your nomination by mail to:
ASCE Honors and Awards
1801 Alexander Bell Drive
Reston, VA 20191