Civil Engineering Department Heads and Chairs are critical leaders for all Civil Engineering programs across the nation. They serve to advance, facilitate, and communicate educational and research matters among all Civil Engineering Departments, the profession, and the Society.
Join the Collaborate Community of Department Heads and Chairs and feel free to post questions and view discussions with our colleagues.
2022 National CE Department Heads Conference
June 13–15, 2022
Portland State University
Begins: 1:00 p.m. on June 13
Ends: 12:00 p.m. on June 15
- Hotel Zags $151/night
- University Place Hotel $120/night
*Hotel booking codes/links provided to attendees after registration.
Please refer to Portland State University transit information for connection to/from our nearby airport.
As part of the entry requirements to enter the National CE Department Heads Conference, all attendees must provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 (within 72 hours) test in order to enter.
The National CE Department Heads Conference has partnered with CLEAR Health Pass to provide easy proof of COVID-related health insights for a seamless experience.
ASCE will be requesting this information from registered attendees via direct email.
Previous NCEDHC host / location:
- 2019 ‐ Southern Methodist University (Dallas, TX)
- 2018 ‐ Drexel University (Philadelphia, PA)
- 2017 ‐ Brigham Young University (Salt Lake City, UT)
- 2016 ‐ University of Arkansas (Fayetteville, AR)
- 2015 ‐ Virginia Tech (Blacksburg, VA)
- 2014 ‐ University of Oklahoma (Norman, OK)
- 2013 ‐ University of Nevada, Las Vegas (Las Vegas, NV)
- 2012 ‐ Crown Plaza White Plains hosted by Manhattan College and Columbia University (White Plains, NY)
- 2011 ‐ University of Wisconsin ‐ Madison (Madison, WI)
- 2010 ‐ Carnegie Mellon University (Pittsburgh, PA)
- 2009 ‐ The Nines Hotel hosted by Portland State University (Portland, OR)
- 2008 ‐ Omni Hotel hosted by University of North Carolina at Charlotte (Charlotte, NC)
- 2007 ‐ Marriott Fort Collins hosted by Colorado State University (Fort Collins, CO)
- 2006 ‐ San Luis Resort (Galveston, TX)