The ExCEEd Community Exchange is a series of 90 minute virtual sessions with short presentations from ExCEEd Mentors and Assistant Mentors and round table discussions with participants. Sessions include short (~5 min.) presentations followed by discussions amongst presenters and participants. Various topics, including virtual, in-person, and hybrid teaching environments.
- Maintaining high student engagement in an online environment
- Strategies for building interpersonal rapport with students in different learning environments
- Projects, labs, and experiential learning in an online environment
- Reimagining exams and assessments
- Adapting Demos to an Online Environment
- Debrief the Semester: Lessons learned from the term