The ExCEEd Teaching Workshop is a 6-day practicum that provides engineering educators with an opportunity to improve their teaching abilities. ASCE has successfully presented this workshop each summer for the past nineteen years. Faculty members across the country and around the world have benefited from this workshop.
Workshop learning objectives:
- Explain what constitutes effective teaching.
- Apply learning style models to the organization and conduct of a class.
- Use Classroom Assessment Techniques to assess student learning.
- Organize a class.
- Deliver classroom instruction.
- Assess a class from a student’s perspective.
- Self-assess your own class.
Summer 2022 Workshops
July 17-22, 2022
United States Military Academy at West Point
July 24-31, 2022
via ASCE Online Platform
Selected Participant Registration Fee
Deadline to Apply
February 28, 2022