The ExCEEd Teaching Workshop is a 6-day practicum that provides engineering educators with an opportunity to improve their teaching abilities. ASCE has successfully presented this workshop each summer for the past 22 years. Faculty members across the country and around the world have benefited from this workshop.
Workshop learning objectives:
- Explain what constitutes effective teaching.
- Apply learning style models to the organization and conduct of a class.
- Use Classroom Assessment Techniques to assess student learning.
- Organize a class.
- Deliver classroom instruction.
- Assess a class from a student’s perspective.
- Self-assess your own class.
Summer 2023 Workshops
July 17–26, 2023
via ASCE Online Platform
July 30–August 4, 2023
Colorado State University (Fort Collins, CO)
Selected Participant Registration Fee
*ASCE Members, Institute Members Registration Fee. Non-Member Registration Fee $3,500.00
Deadline to Apply
January 23, 2023