In order to be eligible for society-wide competitions and chapter awards, ASCE student chapters must submit annual dues and an annual report no later than February 1 at 11:59 pm EST. Annual reports are reviewed and evaluated to provide feedback on the overall health of the chapter. Student Chapter awards are determined based on the the quality of the report.
The full annual report contains two parts:
- Online Reporting Tool
- PowerPoint presentation of no more than 40 slides
Chapters that have been in existence for more than 5 years can submit a streamlined EZ report, but will not be eligible for society awards.
Chapter leaders may contact [email protected] to receive a copy of the grading rubric for annual reports.
Each chapter is charged an annual fee of $75 (automatically adjusted based on World Bank Classification).
- Request a student chapter handbook
- Membership recruitment kit
- ASCE's Social Media Playbook
- Chapter management webinar series
- Membership Upgrade for New Grads Explained
- Workshop for Student Chapter Leaders
- Student conference resources
- Request a roster
- Chapter logos
- Update your advisor information
- Graduation stoles
- Find a chapter
- Student Chapter Leader Orientation: Part 1 (video)
- Student Chapter Leader Orientation: Part 2 (video)
- FA/PA Orientation (video)
- Contact your local section or branch about becoming a practitioner advisor.
- Assist with the Society-wide ASCE Concrete Canoe Competition.
- Volunteer to help with judging or logistics at a student symposium.
- Join the Committee on Student Members.