Date: Tuesday, September 1, 2020
The American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) is releasing a seminal economic study on electricity infrastructure investment at a virtual press event and roundtable conversation on Tuesday, September 1. The report, Failure to Act: The Economic Impact of Current Investment Trends in Electricity Infrastructure, examines investment trends and the changing dynamics in the energy landscape, and provides an objective analysis of how existing investment gaps impact individual households, businesses, and the overall economy.
Panel participants include:
- Tom Smith, Executive Director, American Society of Civil Engineers
- Martin Powell, Chief Sustainability Officer, Siemens USA
- Steven Landau, Economist and Executive Vice-President, EBP-USA
- Otto Lynch, P.E., President and CEO, Power Line Systems, Inc.
- Jim Hoecker, Senior Counsel & Energy Strategist, Husch Blackwell and Former Chairman, Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC)
This webinar is generously underwritten by Siemens