Date: September 19, 2023
SPONSORED WEBINAR provided by the Alliance for PE Pipe
In this third session of a four-part HDPE webinar series, sponsored by the Alliance for PE Pipe, we will discuss how and why a municipal agency can implement HDPE into their projects and systems.
- How HDPE is used as mainlines and service connections, and how these connections are made.
- Detailed information on pressure ratings, surge attenuation, and the viscoelastic behavior of HDPE.
- Lessons learned from representatives from municipalities using HDPE.
- This webinar is directed towards a municipal agency farther along in their HDPE journey and ready to start their projects.
- Peter Dyke, Executive Director, Alliance for PE Pipe
- Alan Ambler, AM Trenchless
- Rusty Reeves, Core and Main
- Jared Svagera, P.E., C.E.M., Metropolitan Utilities District
- Richard Kolasa, WL Plastics