Date: October 5, 2023
SPONSORED WEBINAR provided by BQE Software
Are you an engineer seeking to enhance your client and project management abilities while securing long-term success for your firm?
The primary objective for every firm is to generate value. This value stems from the loyalty and trust you cultivate with your clients. From initial interactions with potential clients to delivering exceptional service through effective project management, your responsibilities extend far beyond the completion of a project.
This webinar reviews each step of the ideal project process and includes 10 strategies your firm can implement to achieve financial stability and increase profit margins, which will not only alleviate financial stress but enable your firm to recruit top talent, attract the right clients, and grow.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Create a firm where every team member is motivated and profitable
- Develop successful fee proposals
- Maintain budgets and schedules, using the right project management tools and techniques
- Utilize billing best practices to promote a healthy cash flow
- Ask for and apply client feedback to improve processes
Steven Burns, FAIA
Founder of The Well-Designed Firm and former Chief Creative Officer of BQE Software