Date: Tuesday, April 18, 2023
SPONSORED WEBINAR provided by the Alliance for PE Pipe
This second webinar is part of a series of HDPE webinars sponsored by the Alliance for PE Pipe. The webinar addresses the multitude of resources, standards, notes, and human capital available to the pipeline design engineer. The Alliance receives scores of questions monthly and provides answers with the help of technical documents that are available to you as well.
To help viewers get a jump start on their HDPE projects, we will cover:
- Technical notes and reports
- Online calculators
- Design guides
- and more resources available to engineers, operators and municipalities
This webinar is for those who are ready to implement HDPE into their projects and want to know where to look for assistance.
- Peter Dyke, Executive Director, Alliance for PE Pipe
- Alan Ambler, AM Trenchless
- Rusty Reeves, Core & Main
- Stephen Boros, A.M.ASCE, Pipeline Plastics