This course is part of the Water Treatment Certificate Program.
This course is now running on-demand rather than to a live schedule, making it easier to fit into your life.
If you are not currently logged into ASCE, you will be asked to login or create an ASCE account.
2.4 CEUs / 24 PDHs
Member $945 | Non-member $1195
Purpose & Background
The main intent of this course is to familiarize practitioners with the requirements for process design of surface water treatment technologies. The knowledge gained throughout this course will allow participants to identify and calculate the key design criteria for water treatment processes.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Evaluate the applicability of surface water treatment plant processes.
- Explain the information required to identify the unit processes in a surface water treatment plant design.
- Calculate surface water treatment plant design criteria.
- Prepare a basis of design report for a surface water treatment plant.
Who Should Attend?
- Engineers engaged, or who plan to be engaged, in surface water treatment plant design.
- Engineers and managers who are stakeholders in surface water treatment plant designs.