ASCE members elected to fellow status have made celebrated contributions and developed creative solutions that have enhanced lives. Just 3% of Society members hold this prestigious honor.
The most recent members elevated to fellow are:
- Vellore S. Gopalaratnam, P.E., F.ASCE
- Mahendrakumar Madhavan, Ph.D., P.E., F.SEI., FICE, F.ASCE
- Sriram Narasimhan, Ph.D., P.Eng, F.ASCE
- Hesham Ahmed Rakha, Ph.D., P.E., F.ASCE
- Elizabeth Schlegel, P.E., DBIA, F.ASCE
If you have been at the ASCE member grade for at least 10 years, and are a licensed professional engineer or professional surveyor (where licensure is available), you may be eligible to upgrade to fellow status. Fellow status must be attained by professional accomplishments via application and election by the Membership Application Review Committee. Members may request a waiver of specific requirements.