2023–2024 Board of Direction
The ASCE Board of Direction is comprised of three Presidential Officers and fifteen Directors. The Directors currently in their last year of service on the Board of Direction join the Presidents on the Executive Committee.
Portrait of Geldert-Murphey
Marsia Geldert-Murphey, P.E., F.ASCE
- Regional Director MO & IL, Lochmueller Group, Inc.
- The ASCE President serves a one-year term and serves as Chair of the Board of Direction.
headshot of Feniosky pena mora
Feniosky Peña-Mora, Sc.D., P.E., NAS, CCM, F.CIOB, NAC, Dist.M.ASCE
ASCE President Elect
- Edwin Howard Armstrong Professor of Civil Engineering and Engineering Mechanics, Professor of Earth and Environmental Engineering, and Professor of Computer Science at Columbia University.
- The President-elect serves as Vice Chair of the Board of Direction.
Portrait of Maria C. Lehman, President-elect Elect
Maria C. Lehman, P.E., ENV SP, F.ASCE
ASCE Past President
- Infrastructure Market Leader for the United States, GHD
- The ASCE Past President serves as Chair of the Board Nominating Committee
|Secretary and Executive Director||Thomas W. Smith III, ENV SP, CAE, F.ASCE*|
|Treasurer||Marsha D. Anderson Bomar, F.ASCE*|
|Assistant Treasurer||Edward W. Stafford, P.E., PTOE, F.ASCE|
|Parliamentarian and General Counsel||Tara Hoke, Aff.M.ASCE*|