2022–2023 Board of Direction
The ASCE Board of Direction is comprised of three Presidential Officers and fifteen Directors. The Directors currently in their last year of service on the Board of Direction join the Presidents on the Executive Committee.
Portrait of Maria C. Lehman, President-elect Elect
Maria C. Lehman, P.E., ENV SP, F.ASCE
- Infrastructure Market Leader for the United States, GHD
- The ASCE President serves for a one-year term and chairs the Board of Direction.
Portrait of Geldert-Murphey
Marsia Geldert-Murphey, P.E., F.ASCE
- Regional Director MO & IL, Lochmueller Group, Inc.
- The ASCE President-elect begins the first of a three-year term and serves as Vice Chair of the Board of Direction.
Portrait of Dennis Truax.
Dennis D. Truax, Ph.D., P.E., BCEE, D.WRE, F.ASCE
ASCE Past President
- White End. Chair, Department Head and Professor, MS State University
- The Past President serves as chair of the Board Nominating Committee.
|Secretary and Executive Director||Thomas W. Smith III, ENV SP, CAE, F.ASCE*|
|Treasurer||Marsha D. Anderson Bomar, F.ASCE*|
|Assistant Treasurer||Edward W. Stafford, P.E., PTOE, F.ASCE|
|Parliamentarian and General Counsel||Tara Hoke, Aff.M.ASCE*|