2021–2022 Board of Direction
The ASCE Board of Direction is comprised of three Presidential Officers and fifteen Directors. The Directors currently in their last year of service on the Board of Direction join the Presidents on the Executive Committee.
Jean-Louis Briaud, Ph.D., P.E., D.GE, Dist.M.ASCE
- Distinguished Professor, Texas A&M University
- The ASCE President serves for a one-year term and chairs the Board of Direction.
K. N. Gunalan, Ph.D., P.E., D.GE, F.ASCE
- Senior Vice President, AECOM
- The ASCE Past President serves the final year of a three-year term on the Board of Direction.
Dennis D. Truax, Ph.D., P.E., DEE, D.WRE, F.ASCE
- White End. Chair, Department Head and Professor, MS State University
- The ASCE President-elect begins the first of a three-year term and serves as Vice Chair of the Board of Direction.
Maria C. Lehman, P.E., ENV SP, F.ASCE
- Infrastructure Market Leader for the United States, GHD
- The President-elect Elect is preparing to begin their 3-year term of service on the Board of Direction once installed at the Society's Annual Meeting.
|Secretary and Executive Director||Thomas W. Smith III, ENV SP, CAE, F.ASCE*|
|Treasurer||Maria C. Lehman, P.E., ENV SP, F.ASCE*|
|Assistant Treasurer||F. Jay Burress, P.E., F.ASCE|
|Parliamentarian and General Counsel||Tara Hoke, Aff.M.ASCE*|