Each year, ASCE names 10 New Faces of Civil Engineering Professionals.
Congratulations to ASCE's 2022 New Faces of Civil Engineering - Professional Edition Honorees!
Read more about the 2022 class of New Faces of Civil Engineering Professionals.
- Katie Bowman, P.E., M.ASCE
Graduate research assistant at the University of Memphis
- Timothy D’Agostino, P.E., M.ASCE
Senior engineer for P.W. Grosser Consulting in Bohemia, New York
- Annahid Dastgheib-Beheshti, P.E., M.ASCE
Senior civil engineer for Arup in Boston
- Justin De La Rosa, P.E., CFM, M.ASCE
Civil engineer for HDR in Corpus Christi, Texas
- Vanessa Eslava, E.I.T., A.M.ASCE
Assistant transportation engineer for T.Y. Lin International in San Diego
- Nicholas Giglio, E.I.T., A.M.ASCE
Transportation construction inspector 3 for Urban Engineers at Allentown, Pennsylvania
- Abbas Kazan, E.I.T., A.M.ASCE
Bridge and highway engineer for Barton & Loguidice in Syracuse, New York
- Kathleen (Swank) Kelly, E.I.T., A.M.ASCE
Bridge designer for Barge Design Solutions in Peachtree Corners, Georgia
- Ana Carola Tijerina Esquino, E.I.T., A.M.ASCE
Engineer II for Mott MacDonald in Portland, Oregon
- Kush Vashee, P.E., M.ASCE
Transportation project engineer for Rummel, Klepper & Kahl (RK&K) in Fairfax, Virginia