The Computing Division advances professional knowledge and improves the practice of civil engineering by promoting the effective use of current and emerging computing and information technologies.Join a Computing Committee
The mission of this committee is to advance research and education in the areas of:
- Data sensing
- Analysis and fusion
- Intelligent searching and information retrieval
- Parallel and distributed computing
- Knowledge management and discovery in civil engineering data
The committee is concerned with efforts to capture real-world data and convert it to the information and knowledge needed to answer important civil engineering questions.
- Data Sensing and Analysis Committee
- Visualization, Information Modeling, and Simulations (VIMS)
- Education Committee
- Global Center for Excellence in Computing
The ASCE Global Center for Excellence in Computing is a network of research groups, educators, and professionals in several countries in Africa, Asia, Europe, South and North Americas. Our members create synergy through sharing experiences and through working together toward the advancement of computing in civil engineering.