- Encourage activities that showcase the best possible use of computing in civil engineering in research, education, and practice.
- Inspire and promote activities involving international cooperation.
- Identify opportunities with strong possibilities for synergy and mutual benefit.
- Provide leadership in outreach activities to countries with limited access to research resources.
- Disseminate findings.
Activities involve various combinations of efforts in research, education and practice. Findings are disseminated directly by the Center and through the ASCE's Computing Division.
This network will support the development of civil engineering-specific computing knowledge, sharing teaching modules and standards and exchanging information.
- Increased global cooperation in civil engineering
- Improved ASCE leadership in computing
- Increased international experience for students
- Modernization of civil engineering education
- Heightened international cooperation
- Technical reports, books, publications, conferences
Although our initial focus is on education and coordination of activities, it will gradually move to joint sponsored projects in areas of research and technology transfer.
If you would like to use our modules, please fill out the following information below. After completing this form, you will be authorized to download files.