CI produces many publications including journals, standards, manuals of practice, committee reports, books, contract documents and conference proceedings. These publications, as well as others published by ASCE, help CI members stay current with industry changes.
Construction Institute’s (CI) journals provides members with invaluable information that helps advance the Construction industry. Journal publications are a vital part of career development for practitioners, industry professionals, and students. Browse CI’s collection of journals and stay current with all things pertaining to construction engineering.
- Journal of Construction Engineering and Management
- Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering
- Journal of Composites for Construction
- Journal of Legal Affairs and Dispute Resolution in Engineering and Construction
- Practice Periodical on Structural Design and Construction
Quarterly (jointly with SEI)