EMI confers recognition of Fellow membership to individual members with a distinguished record of research, accomplishments and service to the Institute. All recipients must be members of EMI in good standing for at least eight years.
Minimum Requirements for Nominations
- a member of EMI for 8 years, with
- 3 most recent consecutive years of EMI membership
- quality and impact of work
- participation in EMI conferences
- involvement in EMI committees
- publications in the EMI journals
The nominator is to provide a letter explaining how the nominee has met the above criteria and has participated in EMI activities that justifies elevation to the rank of Fellow. Self-nominations will not be accepted.
The nomination package consists of:
- The nomination letter.
- A detailed vita of the nominee (up to 10 pages).
- Two letters of support from current EMI Fellows in good standing.
Nominations due by March 1, 2024. To learn more, or to submit a nomination package for EMI Fellow, contact us at: [email protected].