The Governing Board provides for the technical, educational, and professional needs of USA members by setting the strategic direction for the Institute. The Board is also responsible for ensuring that the institute operates in accordance to ASCE, UESI Bylaws, and UESI Policies and Procedures.
- President: Dan Gillins, Ph.D., PLS, M.ASCE
- President-elect: Victor Fernandez-Cuervo, P.E., F.ASCE
- Past President: Steven Kramer, P.E., F.ASCE
- Treasurer: Jeff W. Heidrick, P.E, ENV SP, M.ASCE
- Samuel T. Ariaratnam, Ph.D., P.E., NAC, F.ASCE
- James Geisbush, P.E., P.M.P., F.ASCE
- Jarred R. Jones, MBA, P.E., M.ASCE
- Phil Meis, P.E., M.ASCE
- Sri Rajah, Ph.D., P.E., S.E., G.E., F.ASCE
- Harshit Shukla, Ph.D., A.M.ASCE (Younger Member)
- Rhett Sloan, P.L.S., M.ASCE
- Pat McGinn, CAE, Aff.M.ASCE, UESI Director
- Susan Reid, MBA, Aff.M.ASCE, UESI Senior Manager
- Laura Dwyer, CMP, UESI Conferences and Meetings Manager
UESI activities are organized in four active divisions.
Pipeline: Advance pipeline engineering, relative to transmission of liquids gases or solids by pipelines.
Utility Risk Management: Provide leadership related to utility investigations, coordination, design, and data management and security.
Surveying and Geomatics: Provide leadership for the acquisition and management of spatial data, encourage the advancement of geomatics and professional development.
Utility Asset Management: Advance and disseminate knowledge related to the holistic life-cycle asset management of utility infrastructure.