The Governing Board provides for the technical, educational, and professional needs of UESI members by setting the strategic direction for the Institute. The Board is also responsible for ensuring that the institute operates in accordance to ASCE, UESI Bylaws, and UESI Policy and Procedures.
- President: John Patrick Campbell, P.E., M.ASCE
- President-elect: Graham Edgar Carlsen Bell, P.E., M.ASCE
- Past President: Lynn E. Osborn, P.E., F.ASCE
- Lawrence Arcand, P.Eng, M.ASCE
- Michael Dennis, Ph.D., P.E., R.L.S, M.ASCE
- Victor Eduardo Fernandez-Cuervo, P.E., F.ASCE
- Daniel Gillins, Ph.D., P.L.S, M.ASCE
- Jarred R. Jones, P.E., A.M.ASCE (Younger Member)
- Peter Michael Moore, P.E., F.ASCE
- Mohammad Najafi, P.E., F.ASCE
- Patrick James White, P.E., M.ASCE
- Diane Swecker, M.ASCE, UESI Director
- Susan La Fiandra Reid, Aff.M.ASCE, UESI Manager
- Cristina Charron, UESI Senior Conferences and Meetings Manager
UESI activities are organized in five active divisions.
Pipeline: Advance pipeline engineering, relative to transmission of liquids gases or solids by pipelines.
Utility Risk Management: Provide leadership related to utility investigations, coordination, design, and data management and security.
Surveying and Geomatics: Provide leadership for the acquisition and management of spatial data, encourage the advancement of geomatics and professional development.
Utility Asset Management: Advance and disseminate knowledge related to the holistic life-cycle asset management of utility infrastructure.
Standards: Responsible for identifying new topics for standards development and growing the overall UESI standards program.