The Construction Institute is pleased to announce its recent Board elections for the term beginning in October 2020.
Construction Institute Board
- Daniel Richard Cook, P.E., S.E., M.ASCE, President
- James Galligan Starling, P.E., M.ASCE, Vice President
- Robert Michael D'Onofrio, P.E., F.ASCE, Past President
- Ryan Charles Sauer, A.M.ASCE, Secretary/Treasurer
- Daniel F Becker, M.ASCE, Governor
- Gabrielle Grompone, EIT, S.M.ASCE, YPC Chair & Governor
- Carol Menassa, Ph.D., A.M.ASCE, Construction Research Council Liaison & Governor
- Gregory Clarence P. Moore, A.M.ASCE, Governor
- LeAnne Marie Napolillo, P.E., F.ASCE, Governor
- Zachary Pucel, P.E., M.ASCE, CI Chapters Liaison & Governor
- Anthony M. Puntin, P.E., F.ASCE, Governor
- Craig F. Ruyle, P.E., M.ASCE, ASCE Presidential Appointee
We look forward to working with you all and will continue to strive for excellence in the year ahead. Thank you all for serving!