EMI awards Fellow membership to individual members with a distinguished record of research, accomplishments and service to the Institute. All recipients must be members of EMI in good standing for at least five years.
- 5 consecutive years of membership in EMI
- participation in EMI
- quality of work
- involvement in EMI committees
- publications in the EMI journals
The nominator is to provide a letter explaining how the nominee has met the criteria. Members may self-nominate.
The nomination package consists of:
- The nomination letter
- A detailed vita of the nominee
- Two letters of support from current EMI Fellows
Nominations due by March 1, 2022.
To learn more, or to submit a nomination package for the EMI membership grade of Fellow, contact Dr. Amar Chaker at: [email protected].