Build a Brighter Future
The SEI Futures Fund in collaboration with the ASCE Foundation relies on your generous gifts to support programs that advance structural engineering. 100% of your gifts benefit SEI strategic initiatives - free of any administrative burden!
You can also give by sending a check to:
SEI Futures Fund
c/o ASCE Foundation
1801 Alexander Bell Drive
Reston, Virginia 20191
Questions about making a gift? Contact Miranda Hosseini.
Where Your Gifts Go
For 2024 the SEI Futures Fund Board has committed more than $200,000 for these strategic programs:
- Student & Young Professional Scholarship to engage at in-person SEI conferences like SEICon24
- Young Professional Travel Support on SEI Standards committees
- SEI Carbon Impacts Workshop
- Publish SEI Prestandard for Calculation Methodology for Structural Systems in Whole-Building Life Cycle Assessment
- Advocacy of the ASCE 7-22 Supplement #2 for the new Flood Chapter
The SEI Futures Fund supports programs that align with the following:
- Invest in the future of the structural engineering profession
- Promote student interest in structural engineering
- Support younger member involvement in SEI
- Provide opportunities for professional development
THANK YOU to Computers and Structures, Inc., and our many generous donors for maximizing the CSI - SEI Futures Fund 3 to 1 to $250,000 match offer in 2023! The campaign raised over $330,000 for the SEI Futures Fund to benefit the structural engineering profession!
Futures Fund Proposals
The SEI Futures Fund Board invites proposals from SEI Committees, and Chapters. Review the guidelines and instructions and apply by June 1. Proposals will be reviewed and evaluated on the strength of their support for strategic areas outlined in the guidelines. Proposals for technical research should be directed to the appropriate SEI Executive Committee, not the SEI Futures Fund.