Build a Brighter Future
The SEI Futures Fund in collaboration with the ASCE Foundation relies on your generous gifts to support programs that advance structural engineering. 100% of your gifts benefit SEI strategic initiatives - free of any administrative burden!
Incredible Match Gift Opportunity!
Computer and Structures, Inc. will match every donation to the SEI Futures Fund three-to-one up to $250,000!
You can also give by sending a check to:
SEI Futures Fund
c/o ASCE Foundation
1801 Alexander Bell Drive
Reston, Virginia 20191
Questions about making a gift? Contact Miranda Hosseini.
Where Your Gifts Go
For 2023 the SEI Futures Fund Board has committed more than $250,000 for these strategic programs:
- Leadership Academy Curriculum Development
- Strategy Workshop to Address Future Conditions of Environmental Loads and Impacts in SEI Standards
- Student & Young Professional Scholarships to engage at in-person Structures Congress
- Student Scholarships to engage at in-person Electrical Transmission & Substation Structures Conference
- Building Next Engineers Design-Build and Construction Workshop Project for middle/high school students
- Claims Database Workshop
- Bridge the Gap Project for SEI Chapters/Grad Student Chapters to transition students as lifelong members of SEI
The SEI Futures Fund supports programs that align with the following:
- Invest in the future of the structural engineering profession
- Promote student interest in structural engineering
- Support younger member involvement in SEI
- Provide opportunities for professional development
Thank you to our generous 2022 donors!
Futures Fund Proposals
The SEI Futures Fund Board invites proposals from SEI Division, Committees, and Chapters for FY2024. Review the guidelines and instructions and apply by June 1, 2023. Proposals will be reviewed and evaluated on the strength of their support for strategic areas outlined in the guidelines. Proposals for technical research should be directed to the appropriate SEI Division Executive Committee, not the SEI Futures Fund.