EWRI experts collaborate with ASCE to produce webinars and seminars. Courses cover an impressive range of topics, as well as exam reviews for both the PE Civil and Environmental Exams.
Choose a course (add search results for EWRI)
Licensure & Certification
- The essential element in your career as a civil or environmental engineer is your P.E. licensure. ASCE offers P.E. Civil and Environmental exam reviews. Check ASCE for exam review courses.
- The National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying (NCEES) administers P.E. exams. Check NCEES for licensure requirements in your state.
- For later career accreditation of your professional accomplishments, visit AAWRE for information about the Diplomate of Water Resources Engineering (D.WRE) credential.
Take advantage of our wide range of Continuing Education opportunities
Earn CEUs/PDHs and stay up-to-date on the latest in civil engineering.
- ASCE Seminar Week
- Face-to-Face Seminars
- Guided Online Courses
- Guided Online Course Certificate Programs
- Live Online Training
- On-Demand Learning
- On-Site Group Training
- PE Civil and PE Architectural Engineering Exam Reviews