EWRI helps its members in their day-to-day professional roles and helps employers to develop the ability of their professional staff. EWRI engages students and younger members, and has a balance of members in various career stages which provides a balanced network of contacts for members.
- Network with environmental and water resources professionals using the online EWRI COLLABORATE platform.
- Receive monthly EWRI newsletters, Currents and e-Update. Stay informed of industry news, and be informed of cutting edge technical Information.
- Enjoy discounts on EWRI conferences and EWRI publications including ASCE-EWRI's highly respected journals.
- Sharpen your skills and shape your profession's future - EWRI boasts a large number of diverse committees making it easy for you to find a committee that suits your interests.
- As an ASCE-EWRI member you are eligible to receive ASCE member benefits. Enjoy competitive group rates on a wide range of programs exclusive to ASCE-EWRI members.