Whether you are a student eager to start your engineering career, or a new professional who wants to expand your knowledge and leadership skills, your EWRI Membership provides you with network opportunities as well as access to technical information.
- Enroll in the ASCE PE Exam Review course to help you earn your first career milestone through expert-led webinars (also available for download at no additional cost).
- Join (or even found) your local EWRI Chapter to build your professional network.
- Participate in the annual World Environmental & Water Resources Congress.
Your EWRI Membership can help you further you career in any stage. As a mid-career professional, you can:
- Gain visibility by publishing articles or showcase your expertise by presenting at EWRI conferences and publications.
- Join any one of EWRI's 100+ technical and/ or member services committees.
- Advance your professional development through continuing education.
Showcase your expertise by earning certifications from allied organizations such as the American Academy of Water Resources Engineers (AAWRE) and the American Academy of Environmental Engineers (AAEE).
Stand out and be recognized for your accomplishments with EWRI honors and awards.
Stay involved by:
- Becoming an EWRI Fellow
- Joining Engineers Without Borders