EWRI technical committees, housed within Councils, produce quality, reliable, “state of the practice” information. Turn to EWRI for cutting-edge technologies and approaches to improve the professional practices of water and environmental professionals. EWRI technical information is vetted through a trusted, impartial, professional association of your peers.
Join an EWRI Technical Committee. Explore the options and then contact EWRI staff to engage with a committee ([email protected]).
- Environmental Council
- Groundwater Council
- Hydraulics & Waterways Council
- Interdisciplinary Council
- International Council
- Irrigation and Drainage Council
- Municipal Water Infrastructure Council
- Planning and Management Council
- Standards Development Council
- Urban Water Resources Research Council
- Water, Wastewater, & Stormwater Council
- Watershed Council