EWRI is currently accepting applications and nominations for the position of ASCE-EWRI Governing Board Vice-President. Being elected to the position of EWRI Vice President entails a four-year term on the EWRI Governing Board and progresses as follows:
- EWRI Vice President – FY2024 | Commences October 1, 2023
- EWRI President-Elect – FY2025 | Commences October 1, 2024
- EWRI President – FY2026 | Commences October 1, 2025
- EWRI Past President – FY2027 | Commences October 1, 2026
Nomination packets must be received at ASCE-EWRI by 5:00 PM ET, April 7, 2023. The nomination packet should include the following items which may be filled out electronically and submitted by clicking on the links below:
- Nomination Form (this includes a statement of personal qualifications and vision for EWRI)
- Optional resume or CV (emailed to EWRI)
Once nominees are chosen by the Nomination and Elections Committee and presented to the Governing Board, an announcement of the Official Nominees will be made to the membership. (Petition nominations will be accepted after that time until June 1.) The election will be held after June 1, 2023. Announcement of the new ASCE-EWRI GB Vice President will be made before October 1, 2023, the start of the new fiscal year.
More details about the process may be found in the ASCE-EWRI Bylaws, Article VII, or in the most recent ASCE Official Register. Please contact EWRI with any questions, of if you'd like to discuss your interest.